Everyday is a war and one must be strong enough to fight it. People will try to force you against the wall but you should be strong enough to overcome all the obstacles. Mental Health Quotes can help you aspire to overcome all the pain and sufferings you are going through and help you ease your pain.
Mental Health is not a disease and everyone should know it. If you have mental health problems, its not the end of the world. Even the greatest have faced mental health issues before becoming successful. Mental Health is just a state of mind where people doubt themselves and all the abilities they possess.
Mental Health Quotes can be a shining light in your darkest of times. It can help you heal and bring positivity in your life.
Inspiring Mental Health Quotes
- “I want to let people know that they are not alone and that help is available” ― Danny Osmond
- “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” ― John Green
- “I want people to know it can happen to anybody, and I don’t want people who have it to feel embarrassed or to feel alone.” ― Chrissy Teigen
- “My own trauma in my life has helped me to understand the trauma of others” ― Lady gaga
- “I’m like any human being. I’m fragile and vulnerable, possibly more than all of you.” ― J Balvin
Positive Mental Health Quotes
- “When we’re able to share with someone who we do feel safe with, we can realize that these things that are happening to us don’t make us unlovable and aren’t anything to have as a huge secret and don’t make our future dark and dreary. Actually, we have a really gorgeous future and we deserve love and safety.” ― Jonathan Van Ness
- “This feeling will pass. The fear is real but the danger is not.” ― Cammie McGovern
- “Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.” — Ovid
- “Change what you can, manage what you can’t.” ― Raymond McCauley
- “The acknowledgement of having suffered evil is the greatest step forward in mental health.” ― Stefan Molyneux
Mental Health Quotes Stigma
- “Self-care is how you take your power back.” — Lalah Delia
- “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha
- “Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character.” — Rick Warren
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” — Linda Poindexter
- “If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken.” — Selena Gomez