In Today’s world a person is not judged by his or her clothes and money but by his or her attitude. In this post we will bring 20 best Attitude Quotes that one must have in their life while making conversations. With these Attitude Quotes in mind a person can make strong case for himself or herself against the rest of the world.
If you can achieve all your goals without breaking a sweat, you need to raise the Bar.
- I’m not product of my circumstances. I am product of my own decisions. – Stephen Covey
- The Price of Greatness is Responsibility. – Winston Churchill
- Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
- Eagles come in all shapes and sizes, but you will recognize them chiefly by their attitudes. – E. F. Schumacher
- A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. – Hugh Downs
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. – Walt Whitman
Time changes, Situation changes, Personality changes but only Attitude remains the same
No matter how dire the circumstances only your Attitude can overcome all the difficulties
Your Attitude, not your Aptitude will determine your Altitude.~ Zig Zaglar
There may be times when you will find yourself against all the world, this is when your character gets tested. If you show right attitude during those circumstances then you will pass the test with flying colors. Attitude Quotes enlisted herewith will give you positive boost and improve your morale.
Positive Attitude Quotes
Short Attitude Quotes for People who are looking to create a impression for themselves. Some inspirational poem quotes have positive impact on the lives of a common man.
Attitude is not just the perception towards the way of looking things it defines the quality of life. You may have encountered Person who have not achieved too much in their life but their attitude towards the life will be eye opening. What makes people different from each other is their Attitude towards the day to day problems. If one can learn to keep positive attitude during trying times then he may find enormous success in life.
- People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. – John C. Maxwell
- Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. – Viktor E. Frankl
- Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. – Albert Einstein
- My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. – Michael Jordan
If you are having a bad day just remember that every sentence must comes to an end. In the same way all the bad days will pass by you have to remain motivated for what’s good in the box.
People may hear your words, but they can feel your Attitude. – John C. Maxwell
Inspirational Attitude Quotes
With perfect attitude one can only achieve greatness against all the odds in the world. In today’s dynamic world with right Attitude and proper mentality one can find himself finding pinnacle of success in short span of life. We are going to share 20 Best Attitude quotes which will help you overcome all the uncertainties and odds in the life.
- Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike. – Oscar Wilde
- The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind. – James Truslow Adams
- Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. – Allen Klein
- I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you’re able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something… it’s about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting. – Joyce Meyer
Positive Attitude Quotes for Work
My success is my revenge to my enemies.
- Man is supposed to be the maker of his destiny. It is only partly true. He can make his destiny, only in so far as he is allowed by the Great Power – Mahatma Gandhi
- We may stumble and fall, but shall rise again; it should be enough if we did not run away from the battle. – Mahatma Gandhi
- A leader is useless when he acts against the promptings of his own conscience. – Mahatma Gandhi
- My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my success and my talents, and I lay them both at His feet. – Mahatma Gandhi
- To err is human. By confessing we connect our mistakes into stepping stones for advance. On the contrary, a person who lies to hide mistakes becomes a living fraud and sinks down. Man is neither brute nor God but a creature of God! – Mahatma Gandhi