Music is the purest form of communication in Human World. The Sound of Musical Instruments can be a joy to the ear. Music is the greatest source of relief for someone who is in deep pain. Musical sound can be the best way to keep aside all the disturbances in your life. Musical Quotes about Life can be a big boost for the people to get Motivation.
For someone who is Depresses and feel left alone, Music can be a great source of Inspiration. Life can be a bit clumsy and hectic if someone fails to find the reason to live. The emotions, the agony, the Pain which Music brings to the life of the People can be appealing as well as soothing.
If a person who is lost and in depression this Quotes can work as an Anti-depressants. For people who think they are lost in this Dark World, Musical Quotes about Life can be a shining ray of Hope. Someone who is under lot of pain and stress, Musical Quotes can work as Pain killer to heal the pain.
Musical Quotes about Life
- “Music is the universal language of mankind” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends” – Alphonse de Lamartine
- “Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don’t live it, it won’t come out of your horn” – Charlie Parker
- “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain” – Bob Marley
- “Where words fail, music speaks” – Hans Christian Anderson
Life Quotes from Musician
- “Music is good to the melancholy, bad to those who mourn, and neither good nor bad to the deaf” – Baruch Spinoza
- “Music is the great uniter. An incredible force. Something that people who differ on everything and anything else can have in common” – Sarah Dessen
- “Music — what a powerful instrument, what a mighty weapon!” – Maria August von Trapp
- “A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence ” – Leopold Stokowski
- “Music brings a warm glow to my vision, thawing mind and muscle from their endless wintering” – Haruki Murakami