“The Alchemist” is a novel written by Brazilian author Paulo Coelho which was published in 1988. The Alchemist was originally written in Portuguese and shortly became a International best Seller. The Story of The Alchemist revolves around young Andalusian shepherd in his journey to the Pyramids of Egypt , after having a recurring dream of finding a treasure there. The Alchemist Quotes that will inspire you to pursue your dreams
The Alchemist Quotes
- It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
- Intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life.
- Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.
- Your eyes show the strength of your soul.
- People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.
- Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.
- The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
- To realize one’s destiny is a person’s only obligation.
- It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.
- Because true love never keeps a man from pursuing his destiny.
- The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world, and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon.
- If you pay attention to your present, you can make it better than it is. And when you improve on the present, what comes next is also better.
- A ship is safe on shore, but it was not built for that.
- Dreams are the language of God.
Quotes from The Alchemist
- People need not fear the unknown if they are capable of achieving what they need and want.
- Everything in life has its price.
- I learned that the world has a soul, and that whoever understands that soul can also understand the language of things.
- Give yourself freedom to try out new things, Don’t be so set in your ways that you can’t grow.
- Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than suffering itself.
- There must be a language that doesn’t depend on words.
- Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won’t make you cry.
- Usually the threat of death makes people a lot more aware of their lives.
- I don’t want to change anything, because I don’t know how to deal with change.
- no project is completed until its objective has been achieved.
- If you improve on the present, what comes later will also be better.
- The darkest hours of the day are those before sunrise.
The Alchemist Quotes with Page Numbers
- If you can always live in the present, then you are a happy man.
- It’s not what enters men’s mouths that’s evil. It’s what comes out of their mouths that is.
- If you start out by promising what you don’t even have yet, you’ll lose your desire to work toward getting it.
- The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader.
- There is only one way to learn. It’s through action.
- Every day was there to be lived or to mark one’s departure from this world.
- Show me where there is life in the desert. Only those who can see such signs of life are able to find treasure.